We look forward to welcoming you to our 18th century inn, offering comfortable accommodation with a great atmosphere.
Room price guarantee. Book direct through our website or by phone. We guarantee that this price will not be beaten anywhere else.
The Half Moon has recently undergone a major refurbishment to the highest standard. Our rooms are very comfortable and all are en-suite except our triple room, which has its own private shower room.
A full menu with a wide selection of beers and wines is available at lunchtimes and evenings seven days a week. Dog friendly (well behaved dogs are very welcome in the bar area).
The Half Moon is a Gastro-pub and Bed and Breakfast situated in the heart of this beautiful and historic village of Ripley, Surrey, very close to Woking and Guildford very easily located just off the M25 at junction 10 off the A3.
Ripley boasts a great selection of pubs, hotels, coffee shops and restaurants. There is also a beautiful village green and historic cricket club. The Royal Horticultural Society Gardens at Wisley are just 1.5 miles away.
- Monday to Saturday - lunch is served from 12:00am until 2:00pm
- Evening meals - Monday to Saturday 7:00pm until 9:00pm
- Sunday - food served from 12:00 until 3:30pm
- Closed at approx 5:00pm Sunday
When visiting Ripley, make your stay perfect by staying at The Half Moon Inn Bed and Breakfast as a great alternative to large hotels in Woking and Guildford.
A warm welcome awaits at the Half Moon Inn:
- All rooms en suite, except one with triple occupancy available with separate private shower room
- Attentive, friendly staff
- Wide selection of home cooked meals
- Large choice of ales and wines
- Plasma Televisions in all rooms
- Free Wireless internet access in all rooms
- We now serve home cooked Sunday Roasts from 12:00 noon until 3:30pm
Selection of Our Rooms
No facilities are available for this room!
Deluxe Twin (1 Adult)
- Hair Dryer
Deluxe Twin (2 Adults)
- Hair Dryer